Expo will operate every day between 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022. The last day of employment will correspondence with the last day of Expo, i.e. 31 March 2022.
All staff will be required to work a rotating roster. Rostered days off will be scheduled however these will not fall on the same day each week. Individuals who apply to work with TVG at Expo 2020 must be ready to work on a roster that rotates over 7 days across 9am – 2am operations.
Below we provide an overview of the terms of employment provide by TVG. Further information will be made to individuals who are successful in the interview process.
- Competitive salaries
Weekly Working Hours
- 48 hour working week
- Engaged under UAE labour law for Expo 2020
Shifts per week
- Typically 5 – 6 days per week (fortnight rotation)
- Rotation between morning / afternoon and afternoon / evening shifts however scheduled to allow for rest before change-over
- Rostered 9 hours (including 1 hour break)
- Accommodation (shared)
- Transport between work and accommodation
- Visa for duration of employment
- Individual medical insurance
- Meal during rostered shift
- Event accreditation
- Welcome kit
- Training certificate
- Completion certificate
- Social events
- Staff discounts
- Professional development
- Souvenir gift on completion