EXPO 2020 OFFICIAL STORES – RETAIL OPERATIONS
eCommerce & IT Coordinator
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, driven and proven finance professional to join our team as Operations Accountant immediately.
Working on multiple Expo 2020 projects the position requires an understanding of local financial, regulatory and legislative standards. Due to Expo operating until March 2022 the position will be a great 8 to 10 month contract position.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and senior managers, your primary focus will be:
TVG currently has an exciting opportunity for a motivated eCommerce & IT Coordinator to join our Expo 2020 team immediately.
- Own the listing and the updates processes of products and content on Amazon and owned eShops.
- Own the delivery of all eCommerce targets.
- Serve as a key contact for all eShop and Amazon related activity and execute daily operations of eCommerce to maintain profitability, sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain product pages and sales forecast, manage the customer service team relationship and monitor seller rating.
- Plan, and manage the execution of sponsored products campaigns and promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technology or related field preferred.
- WooCommerce experience and Seller Central experience is a must.
- Five years of eCommerce experience preferred; Amazon experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of increasing eCommerce revenues via Amazon in an Omni-channel business model.
- Strong website and consumer analytic skills, including the ability to link site design and features to strategic objectives and the ability to use the data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently to understand and disseminate the dynamic nature of Amazon Seller Central.
- Proficient in spreadsheet and presentation software; problem solver; well-developed organizational, communication and time management skills.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Strong project management & process improvement experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic language is a plus.
Applications close Thursday 9 September 2021.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications received via the above email (with resumes attached) will be reviewed.
Only candidates who are invited to interview will be contacted.
To apply please email your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for the job to email@example.com.
If we have a position that matches your skills and experience we will be in contact.